- Added information for new command options included in Soda CLI version 2.1.0b15 for
- Added information about how to use a new option,
account_info_path, to direct Soda SQL to your Big Query service account JSON key file for configuration details.
- Added documentation for the feature that allows you to include or exclude specific datasets in your
- Updated content and changed the name of Data monitoring documentation to Data quality.
- New document for custom metric templates that you can copy and paste into scan YAML files.
- Added details for Apache Spark support. See Install Soda SQL.
- Updated Adjust a dataset scan schedule to include details instructions for triggering a Soda scan externally.
- Added new document to ouline the Support that Soda provides its users and customers.
- Updated Big Query data source configuration to include
- Added instructions for configuring BigQuery permissions to run Soda scans.
- Added an example of a programmatic scan using a lambda function.
- Added instructions for overwriting scan output in Soda Cloud.
- New document for [Example test to compare row counts; moved to Custom metric templates
- Added Soda SQL documentation for configuring
- Updated compatible data sources for Soda SQL to include MySQL (experimental), and Soda Cloud to improve accuracy.
- Updated Create monitors and alerts to include custom metrics as part of creation flow; updated prerequisites.
- Updated Product overview comparison for new
excluded_columnsfunctionality and custom metrics in Soda Cloud.
- Minor adjustments to reflect new and changed elements in the Soda SQL 2.1.0b12 release.
- Added early iteraction of content for Best practices for defining tests and running scans.
- Added a link to the docs footer to open a Github issue to report issues with docs.
- New Add datasets documentation for the newly launched feature that enables your to connect to data sources and add datasets directly in Soda Cloud.
- New Collaborate on data monitoring documentation that incorporates how to integrate with Slack, and how to include your team in your efforts to monitor your data.
- New Adjust a dataset scan schedule content to help you refine how often Soda scans a particular dataset.
- Revised Quick start tutorial for Soda Cloud that incorporates the new feature to add datasets.
- Improved Soda product overview page with a comparison chart for features and functionality.
Last modified on 15-Sep-21