- In Soda Cloud, navigate to your avatar > Organization Settings > Integrations, then follow the guided steps to authorize Soda Cloud to connect to your Slack workspace.
- Select the all Slack channels to which you might send notifications when Soda finds an issue with your data, then Save.
- Connect Soda SQL to your Soda Cloud account.
- Create an alert to send Slack notifications when a scan surfaces a data issue.
- Learn more about using Slack to collaborate on resolving Incidents.
- Need help? Join the Soda community on Slack.
Last modified on 18-Jan-22
Was this documentation helpful?
Share feedback in the #soda-docs channel in the Soda community on Slack.
Help improve our docs!