In Soda Cloud, you can only create new checks as part of an agreement; you cannot create independent, individual checks, yet.
However, if you have previously connected Soda Core to your Soda Cloud account and run a scan using checks you wrote in a checks YAML file, you can see check results Check Results table. If you wish, you can edit existing checks to add or adjust attributes or notifications.
- In Soda Cloud, navigate to the Checks dashboard, then click the stacked dots at the right of the check you wish to edit and select Edit Check.
- Make changes to existing notifications, or use the search bar to add or remove notifications.
- Navigate to the Attributes tab, then change the value for the Check Owner field and add any details to the Description field, then Save.
- Complete the Quick start for SodaCL to learn how to write a few simple checks for data quality.
- Learn more about creating and tracking Soda Cloud Incidents.
- Need help? Join the Soda community on Slack.
Was this documentation helpful?
What could we do to improve this page?
Last modified on 10-Aug-22