✔ Visualize data quality test results and historical measurements
✔ Set up agreements to set data quality expecations with your team
✔ Collaborate with colleagues to monitor data quality
✔ Create and track data quality Incidents
✔ Integrate with the ticketing and messaging tools your team already uses
✔ SOCII Type 2 compliant
CollaborateInvite your team Create data quality agreements
Why Soda Cloud?
Use Soda Cloud to make data quality management in your organization more accessible to more people.
- Enable data consumers to not only access and gauge the quality they use to feed machine learning models, dashboards, or reports, but to participate in defining what “good-quality data” looks like.
- Empower all users to write data quality checks using SodaCL, a low-code, human-readable, domain-specific language for data quality management in a UI environment.
- Collaboratively build data products that regularly check for data quality and alert the right people at the right time when an issue could have downstream impact.
- Set up scan schedules, automatically monitor for anomalies and schema changes over time, profile and sample data, and set up the right level of notifications to reduce the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Create data agreements, or contracts, to define and align expectations between data producers and data consumers so that everyone can trust the data they use to make decisions.
- Use a webhook to link Soda Cloud to the tools you already use like Jira or ServiceNow so that Soda can automatically create tickets when data quality checks result in critical failures.
- Review samples of failed rows when a check result fails to help you begin a root cause analysis for a data quality issue.
Was this documentation helpful?
What could we do to improve this page?
- Suggest a docs change in GitHub.
- Share feedback in the Soda community on Slack.
Last modified on 31-May-23